Can’t-Miss NOLA Festivals in July and August
New Orleans is known for its distinctive food, jazz music, and multicultural roots, and the late summer ushers in some notable festivals that attract droves of visitors to the 300-year-old city every July and August. They include honoring the Crescent City’s French heritage on Bastille Day and wearing red dresses—both women and men—for a cause. For a unique take on what makes New Orleans tick, it’s worth timing your visit to join in these lively celebrations.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale